We can help you with your funding application to achieve your desired commission with us.
The National Lottery Community Fund: https://www.tnlcommunityfund.org.uk/ | 0345 410 2030
The Nationa Lottery Awards for All: https://www.tnlcommunityfund.org.uk/funding/programmes/national-lottery-awards-for-all-england
Arts Council: www.artscouncil.org.uk
Paul Hamlyn Foundation: www.phf.org.uk
John Lyon’s Charity: www.johnlyonscharity.org.uk
The Esmee Fairbairn Foundation www.esmeefairbairn.org.uk
Information and useful websites
A New Direction: https://www.anewdirection.org.uk/
Learning Through Landscape: www.ltl.org.uk
Public Art Online: www.publicartonline.org.uk
Get Grants: www.getgrants.org.uk/funding-finder/
- If you have some funds already in place these can be topped up through match funding.
- Some funding bodies target specific areas, please contact your local council to get information on what grants are available.
- Always check websites for eligibility and deadline.
Please take a few moments to consider the following questions before you call us.
They may help you to develop and focus your project.
- Do you have a theme?
- Do you want the artwork to say something e.g. local residents’ wishes for the redevelopment of a park?
- What about subtle themes such as energy, motion, sound and light, or more specific ones such as animals, nature, countries or festivals?
- What medium will your artwork involve?
- Will it be mosaic or a painted mural?
- Will it encompass a sculptural feature or garden?
- Where is the artwork going to go? If you are not sure then jot down some sites and we will help you decide on which will be the most appropriate.
- Will it be an interior or exterior artwork?
- When would you like the project to take place?
- Remember for artwork that is to be sited outside, all mosaic and mural work takes place indoors, then the artists will install it outside. So our projects are not weather dependent – they can happen all year round!
Please contact Julie Norburn at Art4Space to discuss your project.