We can help you with your funding application for example with Awards For All which we have a good track record of securing funding from.
The National Lottery Community Fund: https://www.tnlcommunityfund.org.uk/ | 0345 410 2030
Arts Council: www.artscouncil.org.uk | 0845 300 6200
Paul Hamlyn Foundation: www.phf.org.uk | 0207 812 3300
John Lyon’s Charity: www.johnlyonscharity.org.uk | 0207 591 3330
The Esmee Fairbairn Foundation www.esmeefairbairn.org.uk | 0207 812 3700
Information and useful websites
A New Direction: https://www.anewdirection.org.uk/
Learning Through Landscape: www.ltl.org.uk
Public Art Online: www.publicartonline.org.uk
Fund Funder: www.fundfinder.org.uk
- If you have some funds already in place these can be topped up through match funding.
- Some funding bodies target specific areas, please contact your local council to get information on what grants are available.
- Always check websites for eligibility and deadline.
Please take a few moments to consider the following questions before you call us.
They may help you to develop and focus your project.
- Do you have a theme?
- Do you want the artwork to say something e.g. local residents’ wishes for the redevelopment of a park?
- What about subtle themes such as energy, motion, sound and light, or more specific ones such as animals, nature, countries or festivals?
- What medium will your artwork involve?
- Will it be mosaic or a painted mural?
- Will it encompass a sculptural feature or garden?
- Where is the artwork going to go? If you are not sure then jot down some sites and we will help you decide on which will be the most appropriate.
- Will it be an interior or exterior artwork?
- When would you like the project to take place?
- Remember for artwork that is to be sited outside, all mosaic and mural work takes place indoors, then the artists will install it outside. So our projects are not weather dependant – they can happen all year round!
Please contact Julie Norburn at Art4Space to discuss your project.
Mob: 07816 386270