The Work of the Art4Space during the Covid19 Pandemic
We are so grateful for your support during 2020 from individuals to funders. It has been absolutely priceless and the ripple effect has been life changing for many.
If you’ve had the opportunity be active in creative arts this year and found it benefitted your spirit, please consider the impact of what a donation to Art4Space can do.
Art can change lives and your donation will surely have a bigger ripple effect than you can even imagine.
Many groups now face financial crisis in the wake of funding cuts, just as demand for their services is increasing.
- 78% of local groups are expecting an increase in demand for services over the next 12 months
- Only 18% feel sufficiently resourced to deal with this demand
- 76% of local groups have seen a reduction in staff
- Fewer than half of groups are optimistic of their 5 year survival.
Here are ways you can support Art4Space
- Donate materials
- Join our Benefactor Scheme
- Donate while shopping online with big brands via EasyFundraising
- Donate through ‘Local Giving‘
Durkan work with Art4Space (http://www.art4space.co.uk/), a well-established community enterprise that delivers many of these benefits. Art4Space are experts at engaging local schools and a range of community stakeholders. They support participants at design stage, and then train them to physically deliver an arts project which reflects local history, culture and community.