Art4Space Arts Ambassador Activists (AAAA)
Our aim is to work with a range of community ambassadors who will advocate for Art4Space. Our ambassadors are usually identified through our services, including Social Action Programs, Volunteer, Creative Surgery and Why Art Matters. We love to hear from new individuals with an enthusiasm and passion for community engagement. We recognise the individuality of each of our ambassadors and connect their interests what they can add to our team. This work placement offers a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic and proactive company and learn new life skills.
Types of Ambassadors:
- Child art ambassadors (7-11)
- Young People art ambassadors (11-25)
- Community art ambassadors (over 25’s)
- Enable active ambassadors – give them things to act on and influence and make it happen!
- We recognise the individuality of each of our ambassadors and connect with their interests.
Get in touch to know more: firstname.lastname@example.org.