Art4Space Arts Ambassador Activists (AAAA)
It is our aim to have a team of community ambassadors who will advocate Art4Space.
Our ambassadors will be identified through our services, especially our Social Action Programs, Volunteer, Creative Surgery and Why Art Matters. We recruit by submitted applications, like a job interview. A fantastic opportunity for life skills learning and to be part of a team that is proactive and interested in community engagement. We are looking for enthusiasm and commitment.
We have 3 sets:
- Child art ambassadors (7-11)
- Young People art ambassadors (11-25)
- Community art ambassadors (over 25’s)
- Enable active ambassadors – give them things to act on and influence and make it happen!
- We recognise the individuality of each of our ambassadors and connect with their interests.