Art4Space: A Community Arts Organisation
Trinity Champion Centre, Arts Award, 2020-2021
Trinity College London
Champion Arts Aware Centre for 2020/21
- Art4Space is an award winning not-for-profit social enterprise founded and run by professional artists with more than 16 years’ experience
- Visual art is at the centre of everything we do
- We connect and enhance communities through art and inspire individuals through creativity
- We are a local organisation with an international reach
- We work with organisations and individuals to deliver creative solutions
Working with housing associations and community groups running targeted and open access workshops in the heart of communities.
Creative maximum participatory workshops in primary and secondary schools.
A programme of courses using the arts to improve the life skills, employability, wellbeing and inspire entrepreneurial activity for children, young people and adults.
Using the arts to overcome cultural barriers, explore cultural differences and develop global links.
Dynamic creative workshops to engage local communities in new development projects.
Working alongside landscape designers and architects creating mosaics for public parks and playgrounds.
From contemporary interior art pieces to funky textural mosaics in shops, bars and private homes.
Effective team building workshops encouraging creativity and a balanced approach to problem solving.
The Art4Space studio in South-West Wales – community art workshops creating mosaics, earth art and cob ovens.
Creative workshops tailored to any community group, using recycled art, withy and paint. After school clubs, youth club activities and projects for older people.