Practice and Policies
Art4Space currently hold the following certificates, all of which are available upon request:
~ ‘We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard and consumer mark
Making Art4Space Safe
Here are the key things that we are doing to make Art4Space Covid-secure based on guidelines from the government.
- We have decreased capacity to 50% our pre-Covid capacity. Tables and working areas are spaced out.
- We have fewer classes and workshops and longer turnaround times between services.
- Doors will be kept open for maximum air circulation.
- We will be doing tests/ checks on all our staff.
- We are taking details for track and trace.
- Face coverings are mandatory in the studio and communal areas, though not if your workshop is in the garden.
- We will sanitise all touch points and handles continuously throughout the day and sanitise equipment.
- Studios will be rigorously cleaned and disinfected daily.
~ Arts Award Champion Centre – Discover, Explore, Bronze and Silver Arts Awards.
~ National Open College Network registered.
~ PQASSO (Practical Quality Assurance System for Small Organisations).
~ Art4Space CV and individual artists CV’s.
~ London Living Wage Employer
~ Portfolios of projects and press articles.
~ References and Testimonials.
~ Healthy Workplace Certificate.
~ Enhanced DBS Checks.
~ Qualifications and CPD.
~ First Aid Certification.
~ Public Liability Insurance.
~ Qualified Mental Health First Aiders
- Best Practice
- Code of Conduct
- Confidential agreement and data protection
- Disability and Special Needs
- E Policy
- Equal Opportunities
- Family Friendly
- Financial controls
- Green / Eco
- Health and Safety
- Handling of Secure Storage
- Resolving Difficulties
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Healthy Workplace Charter
- Fair Assessment
- Reasonable Adjustment
- Wellbeing Philosophy
- Grievance Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Vulnerable Adults Policy.
Carbon footprint statement:
Art4Space are committed to keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum. To achieve this, we advocate environmental awareness through the groups we work with as well as taking part in the Local Scrap Scheme. Our kiln is energy efficient and all materials are recycled to minimise waste wherever possible. We also aim to support local businesses and encourage localised volunteering.