Practice and Policies
Art4Space currently hold the following certificates, all of which are available upon request:
Carbon footprint statement
Art4Space are committed to keeping our carbon footprint to a minimum. To achieve this, we advocate environmental awareness through the groups we work with as well as taking part in the Local Scrap Scheme. Our kiln is energy efficient and all materials are recycled to minimise waste wherever possible. We also aim to support local businesses and encourage localised volunteering.
Making Art4Space Safe
We are making sure that Art4Space is a safe space to be in and do frequent updates of our risk assessments to make sure everyone can feel safe at Art4Space.
Access to our art centre
We want to make our studio as accessible as possible for any disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need wheelchair access as this is possible at our community art centre.
Accessibility statement for Art4Space
This accessibility statement applies to www.art4space.co.uk.
This website is run by Art4Space. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille email email@example.com.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 days.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for directions.
- Arts Award Champion Centre – Discover, Explore, Bronze and Silver Arts Awards.
- National Open College Network registered.
- PQASSO (Practical Quality Assurance System for Small Organisations).
- Art4Space CV and individual artists CV’s.
- London Living Wage Employer
- Portfolios of projects and press articles.
- References and Testimonials.
- Healthy Workplace Certificate.
- Enhanced DBS Checks.
- Qualifications and CPD.
- First Aid Certification.
- Public Liability Insurance.
- Qualified Mental Health First Aiders
- Best Practice
- Code of Conduct
- Confidential agreement and data protection
- Disability and Special Needs
- E Policy
- Equal Opportunities
- Family Friendly
- Financial controls
- Green / Eco
- Health and Safety
- Handling of Secure Storage
- Resolving Difficulties
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Safer recruitment
- Healthy Workplace Charter
- Fair Assessment
- Reasonable Adjustment
- Grievance Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Vulnerable Adults Policy.
- Wellbeing Philosophy.
- Policies available on request