Why you should promote workplace health in your professional practice
Employment is an important factor for health, directly and indirectly making an impact on the individual, their families and communities.
Did you know that:
- 1 in 3 current UK emplyees have a long-term health condition
- 1 in 8 of current employees reported having a mental health condition
- 1 in 4 employees reported having physical health condition and 1 of 5 of these employees reported they also had a mental health condition
- 42% of employees with a health condition felt their condition affected their work ‘a great deal’ or ‘to some extent’
Source: Health and Wellbeing at work : A survey of employees, 2014; Labour force survey, 2012
Art4Space in your organisation
Our mindspas are designed for the modern workplace with the busy and stressed-out employee in mind. All helps us to take notice, hit that pause button and improve wellbeing.
1 Hour : Lunchtime/after work
£30 pp + VAT.
Design and create your own mosaic to take home.
1/2 Day – Drop-in 4 hours
From £750 + VAT
We set up at your premises and employees are welcome to swing by and create their own mosaic to take home.
We can come to your offices or you can come to us.
1 hour, 2 hour, half day or full day available. Evening workshops also available
£40 pp + VAT.
You can make a mosaic such as a tile, slate tile or circular mosaic.
We will leave you with a bag of grout and instructions.
We have worked with companies such as Visa, Indeed and Give List.
– Create mosaics as a team around the 5 or 10 ways of wellbeing
– We can come into your offices or premises and run a 2-3 hour mindful challenge – can be for up 100 staff
– Complete mosaic panels to be displayed in your office
– Mindful moments and wellbeing exercises will be weaved throughout the sessions
– £40 pp + VAT
“… thank you for delivering such a great workshop. We are particularly pleased that it went down so well with members of staff that usually don’t embrace company activities. It was all organised really painlessly.”
Belinda Raynes, Events Director, Banner.