Art4Space currently hold the following, all of which are available upon request:
~ ‘We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard and consumer mark
Making Art4Space Safe
Here are the key things that we are doing to make Art4Space Covid-secure based on guidelines from the government.
- We have decreased capacity to 50% our pre-Covid capacity. Tables and working areas are spaced out.
- We have fewer classes and workshops and longer turnaround times between services.
- Doors will be kept open for maximum air circulation.
- We will be doing tests/ checks on all our staff.
- We are taking details for track and trace.
- Face coverings are mandatory in the studio and communal areas, though not if your workshop is in the garden.
- We will sanitise all touch points and handles continuously throughout the day and sanitise equipment.
- Studios will be rigorously cleaned and disinfected daily.
~ Arts Award Centre certification – Art4Space can offer Discover, Explore, Bronze and Silver Arts Awards.
~ National Open College Network registered.
~ PQASSO (Practical Quality Assurance System for Small Organisations).
~ Art4Space CV and individual artists CV’s.
~ Proudly a London Living Wage Employer
~ Portfolios of projects and press articles.
~ References and Testimonials.
~ Healthy workplace certificate.
~ Current clear enhanced DBS Checks.
~ Several training and course certifications and qualifications.
~ Current First Aid Certification.
~ Full Driving Licences.
~ Public Liability Insurance.
~ Eli and Julie are qualified Mental Health First Aiders.
We also have policies for:
- Contingency policy
- Art and Education policy
- Code of conduct policy
- Confidentiality data policy
- Disability and special needs policy
- E policy
- Equal opportunities policy
- Family friendly policy
- Green policy
- Health and safety policy
- Handling of secure storage policy
- Recruitment policy
- Resolving difficulties policy
- Child protection and safeguarding policy
- Heathy workplace policy
- Reserves policyWe carry out risk assessments for every project.
Art4Space are committed to keeping their carbon footprint to a minimum and are advocates for raising environmental awareness in the groups that we work with. Art4Space are members of the local Scrap Scheme and use junk modelling in art workshops. We use bio cleaner, recycle pots for containers and old clothes for cloths, our kiln is energy efficient, we use recycled and reused tiles wherever possible and we fuse reclaimed glass into our mosaics. Art4Space support local businesses and encourage localised volunteering.